How To Wear A Lace Front WigMany women love human hair lace front wigs as they look more natural and you can also treat them the same way as your real hair. One of the things that make lace front wigs look natural is their front hairline.
So if you are considering starting to wear a wig, you should give a lace front wig a try. This wig will make you look prettier. In addition to that, it is not difficult to care for them. In this article, we are going to explore some of the things that make lace front wigs better than other types of wigs. Let’s get started.
What Is A Lace Front Wig?
The lace front wig has lace on the frontal part of the wig, where the hairline is. As mentioned above, lace front wigs are very popular because of how they give the wearers a more natural appearance. They appear as if the locks in front are your stands. This is because they are hand-tied and spaced-out hair and the transparent lace blends with the skin.
If you are suffering from thinning hair due to medications, chemotherapy, alopecia, or aging, lace front straight wigs are your ideal wig because it can conceal hair loss. With that said, let’s take a look at some of the top benefits of lace front wigs.
How To Wear A Lace Front Wig
There are many ways to wear a lace front wig. You can wear it with tape and elastic bands or use glue. If you opt to wear your wig using glue, make sure you use the right one that has no dangerous chemicals. The adhesive should be designed specifically for installing a lace front in place. You shouldn’t use lash glue or glue meant for craftwork. Before installing your lace front wig, you need to do a skin test to determine if you are allergic to any materials you will use for installing the wig. Between these methods, the easiest one is installing the lace front wig using a tape and elastic band.
Here is a guide to help you wear your lace front wig without using glue
* You should start by preparing your skin. You need to wash it with a gentle cleanser. Dab some alcohol on a cotton bud and wipe your hairline to get rid of excess oils.
* Braid your natural hair into cornrows and put on the wig cap to flatten your natural hair and keep your lace front wig in place. Ensure that all your hair is tucked inside the wig cap.
* Put on the wig on your head and ensure that it fits properly. Remember that the wig should fit properly; otherwise, it will look unnatural and ugly. If the wig is too loose around your head, tighten the elastic band. If it is too snug on your scalp, you should loosen up the elastic band a bit.
* Once you are satisfied that the wig fits perfectly, you can trim the excess lace off the wig.
* To trim your hair, you need to pull the wig away from your face and trim the lace along the hairline with a sharp scissor.
* If your wig is unplucked, you will need to pluck them with a pair of tweezers and then bleach the knots to resemble your natural hairline and match your skin complexion.
* If you want to create baby hairs, you need to cut some strands of hair at the hairline into smaller strands and pull them out so that you can have a more natural look. Then lay the part you want with mousse and water.
* Comb and style your hair according to your needs
Styling Your Wig
Lace front wigs are very versatile when it comes to styling them. This is because the hairline appears as if it is your own. That means you can style it as you would style your natural hair. For instance, you can tie it into a ponytail, fishtail braid, a low bun, or any other style of your choice. It all depends on your style.
Tips To Wearing Lace Front Wigs
When wearing your lace front wig, remember these points:
Check your wig
When you have purchased a new lace front wig, you need to examine it before wearing it. Check the texture, smell, and even the fabric it is made with. If you think that something is not right, wash it before wearing it.
Make sure the wig fits perfectly
As mentioned above, lace front wigs can be worn by either applying glue or using a tape and elastic strap. So whichever method you are using, you should ensure that the wig fits perfectly. A wig that fits perfectly will feel comfortable and look beautiful.
Remember to still take care of your natural hair
Since lace front wigs can be worn regularly, it is easy to forget about your natural hair. You should remove your transparent lace frontal weekly and give your natural hair some pampering in form of deep conditioning and moisturizing. This will help ensure that your natural hair remains hydrated, moisturized, and clean.
As you can see, a lace front wig is one of the best wigs in the market. They will not only give you a more natural look but they will also enhance your beauty. So, we can say that a lace front wig is better than most wigs.
Idefinewig.com is always your best Choice to get High Quality & Affordable Undetectable HD human hair lace wigs.New 300+Styles.100% Virgin Human Hair.Real & Natural Look.
Fast & Free Shipping All Orders With 48 Hours.300+Styles.New Arrival 2021 Latest Trends.
Mother'Day Big Sale is coming,Never miss 12% off code "MOM12" for all & 22% off code "MOM22" for $289+ Orders from https://www.idefinewig.com/