GST is known has Goods and Services Tax (GST) is a destination based tax on consumption of goods and services. It is charge at all the stages Rights from manufacture up to final consumption with credit of taxes paid at previous stages available as set off.
GST Registration Consultants in Bangalore : Our Consultry gives GST Registration services in Bangalore and GST was Started on April one 2017 the product and services tax and tax is necessary to any of all Indian service suppliers as well as traders and makers whose offer income Crosses more than 20lakh. GST come under modi’s government
What are the components of GST?
There are 3thypes of taxes are applicable in this system
- CGST: in this the tax is collected by the Central government on an inter state sale
- SGST: in this the tax is collected by state government
- IGST: in this the tax is collected by the central government
When GST registstration would is required?
GST (goods and service tax) is needed if your annual turnover is more than twenty lakh(20lakh) no matter the turnover within the below cases
If a person is operating in different states with same pan number he cant operate with a single registration. Every person has to make registered separately for each state from where he is making taxable supply.
Where to get register GST in Bangalore
You are at the perfect place where you can get your GST Registration Consultants in Bangalore
Consultry is providing the best in Bangalore Find the best Goods and Services Tax consultants in Bangalore and consultry is one of the top company in Bangalore to provide GST registration, company registration, pvt company registration etc.
1) What’s the Are the advantages of registering GST in business?
Registration under goods and service tax regime will confer the following merits to the business
- Recognized as a supplier of goods and services
- Proper accounting of taxes [aid on input goods and services can be utilized for payment of GST
- Legally authorized to collect tax from his purchaser
- Removing the cascading effect of tax
2) What is the liability for GST registration Bangalore
As per section 22(1) of CGST Act 2017.
All the suppliers in the state are liable to register under this act
And every state has different limit of turner over and limit
3) What is the registration process for GST in Bangalore?
The GST process will be online through a portal maintained by the central government of Indian
What are all the documents required for GST registration in Bangalore
- PAN card of the company
- Proof of constitution like MOA,AOA Certificate of incorporation
- Passport size photo of the applicant
- Authorized signatory of partners with their identity proof in case of partnership
- Proof of place of business
- Proof of bank details
How to get GST registration in Bangalore
Consultry is one of the Top GST Consultants in Bangalore and it provides the GST regististartion for your business We are the best GST Registration services provider in Bangalore our experts will provide best services compare to any other online portal for reasonable price ,fell free to send a query to [email protected] or Call +917975187793