The Global Nylon Partially Oriented Yarns Market is forecast to reach USD 25.44 Billion by 2027, according to a new report by Reports and Data. The Nylon Partially Oriented Yarn or commonly known as Nylon POY is the primary form of nylon yarn. It is also known as nylon pre-oriented yarn. It is the primary form of yarn formed directly by spinning nylon Chips. Partially oriented yarn is mainly utilized for texturizing and to make textured yarn. The textured yarn made from POY is polyester Drawn Textured Yarn (DTY). POY is also used in draw warping techniques for warp knitting, weaving, twisting, dyeing, and others. Partially oriented yarn comes with various cross-sections such as plain round, triangular, trilobal, and circular, among others. Its more durable, strong, resilient, and lightweight properties make it highly suitable for many heavy-duty applications.
The Asia Pacific region is expected to retain its dominance in the global market. The market is North America is growing at apace due to the extensive use of nylon fibers in intimate wears, sports wears, swimwear, and home décor products. China and India are some of the fastest-growing markets in the world, and the United States and China hold some of the most prominent players in the market.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2953
Key participants include DuPont de Nemours, Inc., BASF SE, Li Peng Enterprise Co. Ltd., Koninklijke DSM N.V., Nylstar SA, Evonik Industries AG, Ascend Performance Materials, Reliance Industries Limited, Zig Sheng Industrial Co., Ltd., and Universal Fibers, among others.
Further key findings from the report suggest
- Nylon 6 or polycaprolactam is a semi-crystalline polyamides and has six backbone carbons in the repeat unit. Nylon 6 is formed by the process called ring-opening polymerization, unlike the other nylons which are manufactured by polymer condensation. Nylon 6 is highly elastic with high tensile strength, resistant to abrasion and chemicals like acids & alkalis. Nylon generally comes in the white color formation; however, as per the final product requirement, it can be dyed in any other colors.
- Denier rating provides the idea of the heaviness of the nylon fiber, having compared the thickness of the fiber with its length. Linear density is measured for the nylon fiber yarn to differentiate the fibers for different end-use products. The higher the denier, the thicker the fiber yarn. Both the high and low denier ratings have different sets of applications according to its various measured parameters.
- Luster is the degree of glossiness or sheen that a particular fiber offers and measured by the degree of light reflected from the surface of a specific fiber. The nylon fibers are designed to come with a specific luster. The physical structure and the shape of the fiber with its inherent chemical structure determine the luster of the fiber.
- POY is advantageous over other fiber yarns as it doesn't fade on the exposure to direct sunlight or washing with soaps. POY is also beneficial for its high abrasion resistance & wrinkle resistance with crease recovery properties.
- North America is forecasted to witness significant growth in the overall market due to its increasing demand for staple nylon fiber, having grown at a CAGR of 4.5% during the forecast period. US possesses the highest market share in this region and some of the vital players of the market.
Get Discount on the Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/discount-enquiry-form/2953
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data have segmented the global Nylon Partially Oriented Yarns Market on the basis of the nylon type, sales channel, form, end-use verticals, and region:
Nylon Type Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; Volume: Kilo Tons; 2017-2027)
- Nylon 6
- Nylon 6,6
Denier Rating Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; Volume: Kilo Tons; 2017-2027)
Luster Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; Volume: Kilo Tons; 2017-2027)
- Semi Dull
- Bright Trilobal
- Bright Round
- Dope Dyed Black
- Set Yarn
- Slightly Intermingle
- Heavy Intermingle
End-Use Verticals Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; Volume: Kilo Tons; 2017-2027)
- Textile & Fabric Industries
- Industrial Fibers
- Consumer Products
- Thermoplastic Products
Browse Complete Report “Nylon Partially Oriented Yarns Market” @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/nylon-partially-oriented-yarns-market
Regional analysis section covers analysis of the Nylon Partially Oriented Yarns market in the major geographies of the world including North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Middle East and Africa with regards to production and consumption pattern, supply and demand ratio, import/export, revenue contribution, market share and market size, and presence of key players in the region.
Detailed Regional Analysis Covers:
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Thank you for reading our report. For further query on the report and customization, please connect with us. Our team will ensure you get the report best suited for your needs.
Browse Our Related Reports:
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market.
Head of Business Development
Reports And Data
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com